There isn’t any feeling of completeness if there’s no connection to another person and with natural phenomena, thoughts or feelings, and more. Human connections are powerful, and the energy exchange between individuals has the capacity to make the moment more meaningful and to, spur change and increase confidence. Social associations can significantly reduce depression and anxiety, assist in managing emotions, and lead to higher self-esteem, which is just the beginning of the Iceberg. Many of the world’s most famous people have also realized the importance of social networks and are completely in agreement.
The people who have lived it personally realized the importance of human interaction, particularly in life-changing circumstances. Human beings require these interactions, not just physically but also mentally. Find an amazing selection of quotes from famous people like mountaineers, activists, and novelists, and will be of immense benefit to you, your friends, and your family. They will encourage you to be kind and considerate and will also give you an understanding of the purpose behind your actions and significance. No victory can be enjoyed without sharing; just as many times, obstacles are not overcome alone. Stay connected in life.
Table of Contents
Why Read Connection Quotes
In a lot of ways, our society is built on the notions of rational thought and science; this isn’t negative.
Our understanding of everything has grown to the point where our living standards are different from those who lived just a few decades ago. Regardless of the way things look today, our future for humanity is likely to be optimistic.
But there’s always the cost of everything, and our modern world has shifted away from or added new ways to the old wisdom of connections.
Science accomplishes things by breaking down and separating; however, life operates through an endless series of connections.
In a different way, if there are no plants or trees to create oxygen, what could your lungs have? Connections are everywhere you think of; the person you are today is linked to the past, and what you’ll be in the future is dependent on the present.
The ability to understand connections helps us become in the flow of life in a manner that’s nearly impossible to explain in words. One example is that one of the leading “goals” of enlightenment is to experience all of the connections that make life tick.
To help get you back into the realm of the things you already know in the deepest, ReelNat has compiled this collection of quotes of connection to get you back into touch with the undisputed truth of the universe.
Below, you’ll find our collection of wise, inspirational, and funny connections quotes from the past, statements, and connection-related proverbs.
- “Connection gives purpose and meaning to our lives.” – Brene Brown.
- “Understanding and connection can transcend conflict.” – Marshall B. Rosenberg.
- “No connection can ever be broken if love holds tight at both ends.” – Shannon L. Alder.
- “Human connections are deeply nurtured in the field of a shared story.” – Jean Houston.
- “Connection and connectedness are other words for community and communion.” – Parker J. Palmer.
- “The ultimate connection is when you are connected to the creator of the universe.” – Joel Osteen.
- “With our divine connection, we are always in touch with the solutions we are seeking.” – Wayne Dyer.
- “Only by connecting to other people can we truly understand and improve ourselves. Only by doing self-work can we begin to improve our connection to other people.” – Harriet Goldhor Lerner.
- “Make connections; let rip; and dance where you can.” – Annie Dillard.
- “Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family.” – Barbara Bush.
- “Connection and position lead to success.” – Jacqueline Job.
- “We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep.” – William James.
- “Eventually, all things connect individuals, ideas, and objects. The quality of these connections is what determines quality in itself.” – Charles Eames.
- “Our ancient experience confirms at every point that everything is linked together, everything is inseparable.” – 14th Dalai Lama.
- “Man cannot continue to be a person who lives for himself. It is important to realize that every life is precious and that we’re connected to all living things. With this understanding comes our spiritual connection to the universe.” – Albert Schweitzer.
- “In nature, we never see anything isolated, but everything in connection with something else which is before it, beside it, under it and over it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Human Connection Quotes
- “Love is the ultimate goal of our life. We cannot discover the meaning of life through us alone. We find it in the company of another.” – Thomas Merton.
- “Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” – Yoko Ono.
- “Communication is merely an exchange of information, but connection is an exchange of our humanity.” – Sean Stephenson.
- “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – 14th Dalai Lama.
- “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” – Brene Brown.
- “Deep human connection is … the purpose and the result of a meaningful life – and it will inspire the most amazing acts of love, generosity, and humanity.” – Melinda Gates.
- “You have to make a space in your heart, in your mind, and in your life itself for authentic human connection.” – Marianne Williamson.
- “Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.” – Paul J. Meyer.
- “I remind myself that I’m always more satisfied by human interaction than by a digital connection.” – Maulik Pancholy.
- “Many treat friendships and other human connections as if they are things they can store in a closet where they can come back one day and find them unaltered. Alas, human connections do not survive with this mentality.” – Louis Yako.
- “Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family. Even your super weirdo creep cousin.” – Joseph Brodsky.
Deep Connection Quotes
- “Spirituality is the recognition and celebration that we’re all linked to one another through an energy that is greater than any of us and that our connection to that power and each other is rooted in compassion and love. Spirituality can bring a sense of perspective and the purpose and meaning of the lives of each one of us.” – Brene Brown.
- “We are conditioned to expect more from technology but less from one another. Technology is created to create the illusion of friendship without the burden on friendship.” – Sherry Turkle.
- “We all are so profoundly connected; there is no choice but to be a loving and caring person for everyone. Be kind and do your best to anyone, and it will reflect back. The ripples of a compassionate heart are the most powerful happiness from our Universe.” – Amit Ray.
- “Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me.” – Albert Schweitzer.
- “The person who is truly effective has the humility and reverence to recognize his own perceptual limitations and to appreciate the rich resources available through interaction with the hearts and minds of other human beings.” – Stephen Covey.
Famous People’s Quotes About Connection
- “We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.” – Albert Schweitzer.
- “Interdependence is and ought to be as much the ideal of man as self-sufficiency. Man is a social being.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Since you cannot do good to all, you are to pay special attention to those who, by the accidents of time, or place, or circumstances, are brought into closer connection with you.” – Augustine from Hippo.
- “People leave traces of themselves where they feel most comfortable, most worthwhile.” – Haruki Murakami.
- “Think back to the most important experiences of your life, the highest highs, the greatest victories, the most daunting obstacles overcome. How many happened to you alone? I bet there are very few. When you understand that being connected to others is one of life’s greatest joys, you realize that life’s best comes when you initiate and invest in solid relationships.” – John C. Maxwell.
- “We are all connected to each other biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Quotes to Inspire Connectedness
- “A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” – Albert Einstein.
- “And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson.
- “The spiritual path is not a solo endeavor. In fact, the very notion of a self who is trying to free her/himself is a delusion. We are in it together, and the company of spiritual friends helps us realize our interconnectedness.” – Tara Brach.
- “When people go within and connect with themselves, they realize they are connected to the universe, and they are connected to all living things.” – Armand Dimele.
- “Spirituality is allowing compassion and love to flourish. When belongness begins, corruption ends.’ – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
- “Throughout our lives we long to love ourselves more deeply and to feel connected with others. Instead, we often contract, fear intimacy, and suffer a bewildering sense of separation. We crave love, and yet we are lonely. Our delusion of being separate from one another, of being apart from all that is around us, gives rise to all of this pain.” – Sharon Salzberg.
- “Only connect! That was the whole of her sermon. Only connect the prose and the passion, and both will be exalted, and human love will be seen at its height. Live in fragments no longer. Only connect!” – E. M. Forster.
- “Only through our connectedness to others can we really know and enhance the self. And only through working on the self can we begin to enhance our connectedness to others.” – Harriet Goldhor Lerner.
- “The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt.” – Frederick Buechner.
- “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir.
- “We don’t accomplish anything in this world alone… and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one’s life and all the weavings of individual threads from one to another that creates something.” – Sandra Day O’Connor.
- “We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results.” – Herman Melville.
- “The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself.” – Carl Sagan.
- “We are all connected to everyone and everything in the universe. Therefore, everything one does as an individual affects the whole. All thoughts, words, images, prayers, blessings, and deeds are listened to by all that is.” – Serge Kahili King.
- “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.” – John Lennon.
Connection Quotes That Will Help You Build Deeper Relationships
- “Love and connection are the currency of life. Without them, we are bankrupt.” – Unknown.
- “We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men.” – Herman Melville.
- “A strong connection is not built on grand gestures but on the small moments of love, kindness, and compassion.” – Unknown.
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and let it come in.” – Morrie Schwartz.
- “To connect deeply with another person, we must first connect with ourselves and our own vulnerabilities.” – John Bowlby.
- “Connection is the heart of the human experience. It is what makes life worth living.” – Janine Garner.
- “Real connection requires vulnerability and a willingness to let others see the unfiltered version of ourselves.” – Unknown.
- “Connection is not a luxury, but a basic human need that we all crave and deserve.” – Unknown.
- “The threads of our lives are woven together, creating a beautiful tapestry of love, laughter, and memories.” – Unknown.
- “Intimacy is not purely physical. It’s the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel like you can see into their soul.” – Reshall Varsos.
- “We are not isolated islands in a vast sea, but interconnected parts of a larger whole, each playing a unique role in the grand scheme of things.” – Unknown.
- “We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.” – Amit Ray.
- “Connection is an energy exchange between people who are paying attention to one another.” – Judith Orloff.
- “Connection is the foundation of all human experiences. Without it, we are lost and alone.” – Unknown.
- “I believe that we are all connected and that if we work together, we can create a better world.” – Unknown.
- “I don’t think anything replaces the face-to-face meetings and the personal connections that you get when you’re in the same room or same place with people.” – Annamie Paul.
- “Remember that you’re intimately connected to everyone else in the world, so when you attack another person, you attack yourself.” – Sonia Choquette.
- “Our ability to connect with others is innate, wired into our nervous systems, and we need connection as much as we need physical nourishment.” – Sharon Salzberg.
- “It is through the strength of what is genuine that meaningful connections build into relationships.” – Michelle Tillis Lederman.
- “Connecting our hearts through love yields a nectar so sweet we are forever full.” – Amy Leigh Mercree.
- “True human connection is found at the level of pure consciousness.” – Patrick Zeis.
- “Meaningful connection is formed when we bravely share our truth.” – Michelle Maros.
- “We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them.” – Brandon Jenner.
- “The beauty of connection lies in the fact that it creates a bridge between two separate worlds, bringing them closer together.” – Unknown.
- “Distance simply means separation in place but never in connections. Heart remains inseparable.” – Dhel Chen.
- “The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.” – Barbara De Angelis.
- “When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another, and ourselves.” – Jack Kornfield.
- “Connection is like a dance, where both partners move in harmony, trusting and supporting each other.” – Unknown.
- “Connection cannot be forced or manufactured but arises naturally when we open ourselves up to others.” – Unknown.
Read More: What is The Bystander Effect in Psychology?
Creating strong and meaningful relationships with others is crucial to the quality of our lives; these quotes on connection provide valuable insight and ideas on building and nurturing relationships with family, friends, and colleagues.
If you’re trying to improve your relationships with people you already have or create connections for the first time, these quotes are a good starting point to reflect and take action.
Take some time to contemplate the wisdom in these quotes, and let them motivate you to build deeper relationships that are more meaningful.